Starting a business involves many things, but the most important is being honest and transparent. Understanding who you are, trusting and building trust in others and setting clear expectations with yourself and others in all aspects leads to better relationships, experiences and overall business.
Join Ben Le & Steve Novkovic from Novalé Bathrooms discuss the many impacts of transparency has on bathroom renovations and the business in general.
- Why Steve wanted to start a podcast;
- Steve's beginnings as a tiler and transition to bathroom renovations;
- Why transparency and expectations are important for the customer;
- Transparency and the value in pricing & scope of works;
- How transparency helps the team members on-site;
- Transparency in reporting progress - the PM Tool;
- Transparency and documenting processes;
- Final words;