Once you have started your business and it is up and running, most chances are that the next step is building a team. But first, how do you know who to look for, what qualities should you prioritise as well as where is the best talent for your business?
Join Ben Le and Steve Novkovic from Novalé Bathrooms discuss the best ways to build an effective long term team.
- Steve's team at the beginning of Novalé;
- Recruiting through channels other than friends and family;
- The importance of attitude and values over talent;
- Identifying outstanding talent vs. red flags;
- Negotiating wages and salaries;
- Training and nurturing talent;
- Hire slow, fire slow;
- Training program at Novalé;
- Supporting the team;
- Rewarding great work;
- Building the best team culture;
- Final words;